Wednesday, October 13, 2010

About This Page

Matthew 4:4


But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

 Bread or food is one of the basic need of human and even every living thing. The others are shelter, clothing, & medicine. This is the fact that we need food in everyday life, and the verse state that we need not only food but God's word. A man has two lives, these are the physical and the other is the spiritual. For physical needs we need to eat food in order to live. This is the same with our spiritual life, we need to live with the spiritual food that came from the word of God. This makes our life balance. As we are living in this world we need to eat physical food, and our eternal way of living needs this spiritual food.

The blog was named after this verse. The Other Bread. As what the verse said "Man shall not live by bread alone,  but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God". We know that bread or food is our need but we have another need, that is why I call it "The Other Bread" this means the God's word. People nowadays has no appetite on the word of God, when they see even a blog named after spiritual things they don't visit it. So I created this blog's name in a different way.

I created this blog because I wanted to share some of my insights about this world. I may be not a good writer but I have a freedom to share my thoughts around the world. We all see the wickedness from this world. This is the perfect way of reminding us about the word of God. We can quotes verses from the bible and meditate it so that we can go against the wickedness of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment